Program Information & Pricing
Our language schools in Antigua, Xela and the PetÚn area count with well-trained and experienced teachers who mix traditional conversation style with modern language training; adopting a real-life context that reflects multiple perspectives of daily life, culture and social environment of Guatemala. Each student based on preference, age,
- Registered with the Education Ministry and the National Tourist Commission (INGUAT).
- 100% immersion in Spanish language as ONLY Spanish is used in classes.
- For complete beginners: mini-dialogues, vocabulary and survival skills.
- Varied class activities, including conversation, listening-comprehension, grammar, movies & music, documentaries, round-table discussions, etc.
- Classes held year-round, Monday through Friday, 08:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:00 (20 min. break during the morning session, 10 min. break during afternoon session).
- Student Library: easy access to handbooks, dictionaries and other reference material, plus leisure reading